Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.  I am glad to be here with you all.  I am an avid reader and spend most of my day either reading of piecing quilt tops.  I have been disabled for several years but before that I worked about 15 years as a Medical Technologist.  I have a wonderful family and a house full of irritating cats.  :D

Nice to meet you all

Tricia

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hi Tricia and welcome! I am the grandaughter of a quilter!!  :) AND, I too am in NE Texas! There is at least one other NE Texan here, too. I am in the Longview area. I moved back here to be near my parents who are both in poor health. Great to have you here!
Angela

·
Registered
165 Posts
Welcome Tricia!  I too am the granddaughter of a quilter.  Unfortunately I never learned the craft.
I hope you enjoy your time here with this friendly bunch of Kindlers!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Tricia, welcome. Glad to have you here.

We seem to have lots of Texan Kindlers...LOL

L

·
Registered
829 Posts
Welcome to the board Tricia!  you will find a few quilters and lots of cat lovers here!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Welcome Tricia! Great to have another quilter on board! There are 3 of us that I know about now. Betsy just had knee surgery but isn't far from her computer.
Lisa

Just to correct myself, there seems to be a ton of quilters here!! Check out the "Not Quite Kindle - Hobbies"

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
quiltlvr said:
Welcome Tricia! Great to have another quilter on board! There are 3 of us that I know about now. Betsy just had knee surgery but isn't far from her computer.
Lisa

Just to correct myself, there seems to be a ton of quilters here!! Check out the "Not Quite Kindle - Hobbies"
I may have to take up quilting so I don't feel left out!! I own several quilts... does that count? :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts