Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been lurking for awhile but the possibility of winning a skin from DecalGirl brings me out of hiding.

Wanted a Kindle for Christmas last year but my wife and kids wouldn't pull the trigger because they were out of stock and even though I said I'll take an empty box while I wait, they went to the next item on the list. Finally bought it myself in July.

First book I read on it was Killing Floor by Lee Child. Still a few Jack Reacher novels out there not available on the Kindle but I have been clicking "Tell the publisher".

Currently reading all of the Sherlock Holmes content that I downloaded for free at http://feedbooks.com/.

-Brian

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Welcome Aboard Brian, glad to meet you. Good for you for buying your own Kindle, some people just don't get the hint...LOL. Maybe Amazon gift cards could be on your gift list from now on.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Welcome aboard! This is a fun place.

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Brian A said:
Been lurking for awhile but the possibility of winning a skin from DecalGirl brings me out of hiding.

Wanted a Kindle for Christmas last year but my wife and kids wouldn't pull the trigger because they were out of stock and even though I said I'll take an empty box while I wait, they went to the next item on the list. Finally bought it myself in July.

First book I read on it was Killing Floor by Lee Child. Still a few Jack Reacher novels out there not available on the Kindle but I have been clicking "Tell the publisher".

Currently reading all of the Sherlock Holmes content that I downloaded for free at http://feedbooks.com/.

-Brian
Brian, welcome to the Kindle Boards! Congratulations on becoming a posting member!

Note that, in the Book Corner, we have an ongoing thread about Books we wish were on Kindle. You can post your wishes there and we all click on each others' books!

Betsy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts