Kindle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heeeee!  I couldn't resist since I've been reading some older threads.

I'm Deb....maybe the only flight attendant who will not ask you to please turn off your Kindle.  :D

I'm in Cincinnati also doing the wife, soccer mom thing.  I have a white picket fence, dog and a K2 (wahoo me!).   

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome, Deb, from another deb.  Glad you introduced yourself. 
deb from WV

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Deb! Plenty of room here for an understanding Kindleholic.

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Welcome, Deb!  Congrats on the Kindle 2!!!

Be sure to check out our Accessories and Book Corner, including our new board for Book Klubs!

Betsy

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Welcome! The only bad thing about being a flight attendant is you actually have to WORK for some of the flight.......and not read your K2 as much! Hope you enjoy it though!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Deb - Nice to have you here  8)  Had several comments over the past few months about Moms and Dads wanting to give kindles to their kiddoes who fly (in airplanes)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome Deb,
from another pesky flight attendant here in AZ.  And Gables Girl, I'm sure you must have demoed your Kindle for me, as I asked everyone about theirs before I finally got my Kindle 2.  Thanks for helping me decide!!
Monica

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
mwilf78024 said:
Welcome Deb,
from another pesky flight attendant here in AZ. And Gables Girl, I'm sure you must have demoed your Kindle for me, as I asked everyone about theirs before I finally got my Kindle 2. Thanks for helping me decide!!
Monica
Glad to know I helped someone decide to buy one. :)

·
Registered
856 Posts
Welcome Deb,

My daughter is a FA. She flies out of Chicago and she may be yet another FA who will not ask you to turn off your kindle as she is the owner of one named KiKi.  :)

Glad to have you aboard.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts