Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Lee Ann and I'm from the great state of Alabama. I have owned a Kindle since October and am absolutely love it. I did sell the Kindle 1 on eBay and just purchased the Kindle 2 and am expecting it to be delivered on Tuesday.  So excited!  I am very glad I found this community as I love reading what others are saying about the Kindle.  I'm sure I will be seeing you around!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Lee Ann! We are all Kindleholics here. Have you been to The Book Corner? There are many threads about Bargain Books and Free Books. We also have an area called Accessories where you can find info on covers, lights, skins, bags, cases, etc. Glad you found us.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome to KB! I believe one of the mods lives in AL as well :)

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome Lee Ann.  So glad you found us.
deb

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome Lee Ann from a fellow Alabamian! :) We are few and far between here. I am in Birmingham, where are you? I think you will enjoy it here, we have a great time. I had a Kindle Klassic, sold it to a nice lady here and got a K 2 and I loved them both. Feel free to ask questions.

WAR EAGLE or ROLL TIDE ;)

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Yep we have a few from Alabama here, so you should feel right at home.  Nice to have another southerner around.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts