Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,
I've had my kindle 2 just over a month and I found the board a couple weeks ago while looking for a place to ask other Kindle people advice on covers, but thought maybe I should officially introduce myself.  Especially since I've been checking out other areas of the site and have become intrigued by the Outlander series that seems to generate a lot of discussion.
Misty

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Misty - nice to have you here. From the number of posts you have made, you must have found the accessories thread, if you have not be sure to go over there and some nice ENABLERS will lead you astray.

We are also doing a Book Klub on the Outlander Series and you you can join us at any book you wish. Just now finishing Voyager and starting on Drums of Autumn. The problem is stopping at the "required" "suggested" reading.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Misty! Lots to learn and do here. First there is The Book Corner, where you will find book klubs, books Recommended by our Members and this thread with additional sites for Book Lovers
Then, there is the Book Bazaar, where authors who happen to be members, (or members who happen to be authors) post about their books. It is also where you will find posts about Bargain Books and even Free Books!
Tips, Tricks and TroubleShooting is the place to go when you have a question on dealing with your Kindle, or just ask away. There are many helpful and knowedgeable people here at KindleBoards, and no question is considered stupid.
Let's Talk Kindle is the area that you can look for to find what is going on in the Kindle World.
Accessories is a favorite area of mine, all kinds of info on covers, skins, lights, bags and on and on and... Well you get the idea.
We also have the Photo Gallery where members post pictures of their pets, vacations, birds, flowers and many others items of interest to them and all of us.
There is just so much to like about Kindleboards, glad you found us!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi Misty!  Welcome! ;)

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Welcome and enjoy, I am also finding the outlanders series intriguing

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Welcome Misty.
We drove to Ft Worth from Austin for work yesterday and I waved at you from I35 - did you see me?
This is a great place to hang out and learn new things.  Glad to have you aboard!
Andra

1 - 10 of 10 Posts