Kindle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to drop a line to see how pleased I was to find this forum through a writer's group. I write mainly suspense and horror novels, several of which are available for the Kindle. I have listed them below. I hope you'll check them out.

Rick R. Reed

·
Registered
657 Posts
Wow I love your book In The Blood. I'm a big horror fan so I'll have to check out the others.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Chobitz. Give 'em all a free sample. I suspect you won't be disappointed. Happy reading!

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome Rick, glad you are here! Thanks so much for the post, I have ordered samples of your books, they sound great. We have a Horror thread over in The Book Corner, you should post there also. We have a few more authors here who are leading bookklubs in 2009 on their respective books. If you think this is something you may be interested in please let is know.

Linda

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Rick, welcome! So glad you found your way here. I know there are lots of horror fans here. I know your books won't disappoint!

L

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Welcome Rick! It's great to have you here!

And extra kudos for using our Link-Maker on your books! :)

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Welcome Rick!

Love horror, well, pretty much love all books, and will be downloading your samples right away!  I'll also add your website to our book lovers links.

As our official author scout Linda Cannon-Mott said, we have a book club series, Read with the Author (working title), three of our member/authors have signed up already.  If this interests you, let me know!

Betsy

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hi, Rick -

Thanks for coming here and introducing your books & yourself here and elsewhere on these boards.

Hope you have fun exploring the Book Corner and maybe even join a book club or two,

Marci

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
mumsicalwhimsy said:
Unable to resist your book, Deadly Vision.
TOO MANY BOOKS TO READ !!!!!!
I couldn't resist it either!

Betsy

·
Registered
447 Posts
Welcome Rick!  Glad to have you as a member even if I don't read horror. 

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi, Rick - lovely to see you here!

Hugs

Anne B

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Rick - WOW two new authors today!  i am not a horror fan, but do like suspense.  Hate to admit it tho I often read the beginning then the end and the middle to see how it develops.  Looking forward to reading your books.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts