Kindle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New kindle owner, just got my kindle 2 this week. YAY!

I love it!
The best part (in my opinion) is the free classics. I can't bear the thought of purchasing DTB versions of Great Expectations or Moby Dick. Where would I put them, the shelves are all full! Since I got my kindle I have started rereading the classics, its great!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Welcome to KindleBoards.  You will love you Kindle more and more.  We are a friendly fun group here, don't be afraid to ask questions and look around.  There are a lot of free and low cost books available and you will find where to get them here a long with accessories.  Again welcome aboard.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome! I'm in the Boston suburbs. You will love the Kindle. Mine has already paid for itself with all the free downloads (legal) I have been able to get from different sites. Enjoy!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, kinwoodd. The Kindle is a great way to reread or read for the first time all of the classic books. Hope you continue with the Kindle and KindleBoards.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Kirwoodd - welcome to the greatest website ever.  Be sure and keep us updated on the books, classics included, you are reading and your opinion.  I got The Autobiography of a Dog from the domains and absolutely am enjoying it, written in the 1890s!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts