Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm from the central coast in California and my name is Stacey. 

I'm so on the fence about ordering a Kindle2.  There is no one around me that has one that I can touch and play with.  What if I order it, get it and don't like it?  I'm nervous.  I was going to order it last night, but then got nervous...

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Welcome Stacey. I'm in OC, CA.  If we are close, I could show you my Kindle. :D  I'm sure you'll like the Kindle but if you don't you can always return it. You have 30 days to do so.  :D

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
With Amazon's generous return policy, you would be safe to order and return if you don't like it, but just about everybody does not like it, they LOVE it.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Welcome to the Board!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome Stacey!  You have nothing to lose.  Try it!

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Welcome Stacey. I'll be in San Jose next Friday for 8 days. If that is close, I'd be glad to show you mine. :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Kathy, thanks for the offer, after hearing about the 30 day return policy, I think I might just go for it.  It's a Mothers day gift to myself, well from the children, but my husband told me to order it.  haha!!

Thanks so much for the offer.  This community rocks!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hey, Stacey, I'm from the Central Coast too - Atascadero to be precise. I'd be delighted to meet with you to show you my Kindle 2 - Minerva bedecked in her skin and Oberon cover. What's convenient for you?

Cherie

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
wavesprite said:
Hi Kathy, thanks for the offer, after hearing about the 30 day return policy, I think I might just go for it. It's a Mothers day gift to myself, well from the children, but my husband told me to order it. haha!!

Thanks so much for the offer. This community rocks!
Welcome, and happy Mother's Day! :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Welcome, wavesprite!!

From other threads, I know you have ordered.  You won't regret it!!  I received mine as a gift and I'm starting to believe it is the best gift I've ever received!!

You will love it!!    ;)

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome Stacy!!  I know you'll love your K2 if you purchase one, it has made me a bookworm again.  I just haven't decided if that's a good thing or not.... ;D ;D
jp

1 - 14 of 14 Posts