Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stumbled on the site and love it.

I have had a Kindle 1 for a little more than a year, and still love it. (Ordered a 2 the day of release). I read a great deal, and have no more room for books, so it is perfect for me.

About me- I am 46, male, in a long term relationship, have a decent job which requires a small amount of travel.

Books- Love non-fiction/current events/history, with occasional forays into Sci-Fi

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Bakerman!
Great to have another experienced Kindler join our merry little band. Feel free to stumble around in here for a while, there is a lot to see!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Bakerman - not long ago someone was commenting not many from PA on here - someone just opened the barn door  ::)  We have got lots of good authors here that I just bet you will enjoy  8)

Welcome

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hi, Bakerman!  Wow, you sound just like me... same age, state, interests, life situation, etc.  Maybe you're my evil twin... or I'm yours!  Check out my own introductory greeting (I'm the guy saying hello from Philadelphia in the subject line), and see if you agree.  And yes, I ordered a Kindle 2 on the first day of release, too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.