Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone ! I am Kindle-to-be owner. I have been wanting once since they first came out ! I just ordered one on Nov 17th and they have my estimated Delivery date between Dec 5-9. I am hoping it shows up sooner rather than later though as I have a vacation planed Dec 9th and I really want it to come with me !!

Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself. I have been lurking for a month or so already and thought it was time to register !

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome Mssladybug, glad you decided to join us. We have a great time here. Be sure and visit The Book Corner and Accessories. I look forward to reading more of your posts. You will receive much support here as you wait for the big day.  :)

Linda

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Mssladybug, welcome! Glad to have you here...

I hope your Kindle arrives in time for your trip!

L

·
Registered
384 Posts
Hello Msslaydbug,  Glad you finally took the plunge and registered.  About your Board Name - Are you a female lady bug or did you forget where you put the VW?  :D

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
cat616 said:
Hello Msslaydbug, Glad you finally took the plunge and registered. About your Board Name - Are you a female lady bug or did you forget where you put the VW? :D
LOL! ;D

Betsy

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Msslaydbug said:
Hi everyone ! I am Kindle-to-be owner. I have been wanting once since they first came out ! I just ordered one on Nov 17th and they have my estimated Delivery date between Dec 5-9. I am hoping it shows up sooner rather than later though as I have a vacation planed Dec 9th and I really want it to come with me !!

Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself. I have been lurking for a month or so already and thought it was time to register !
Msslaydbug, welcome!

We love being on Kindlewatch with an expectant owner. Let us know when it changes to "shipping" we go into high wait!

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Welcome Msslaydbug! Glad to have you here. We are happy to help you pass the time while waiting for your bundle of joy !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts