Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just stopping by to say hello.  I am a new owner of a Kindle 2 (great birthday surprise from my husband - who knew he actually listened to me when I talk!?).  This is a great place to learn about the Kindle and I look forward to spending alot of time on this site.  Thanks to all for the information!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi Emy, and welcome!
My Kindle was also a birthday present from Hubby.
Sometimes, they DO listen!
Enjoy your new Kindle!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and welcome, Emy! Glad you found KindleBoards. There are several links you maybe interested in. There's The Book Corner for info all things here about books on the Kindle. It includes Bargain Books, Free Books and books Recommended by our Members. Then there is Tips, Tricks and TroubleShooting if you have a question about using your Kindle, or just ask away, we don't mind answering questions at all. Last but not least, (in many a KindleBoarders heart) is Accessories, where you can find out about covers, bags, light and other items glam up you Kindle if you so desire. Fair Warning, if you express an interest in this area, you will receive all the help picking out skins, covers or lights you can imagine! Hope you continue to enjoy KindleBoards!

·
Registered
388 Posts
I'm also from CT, welcome!

My husband also gifted me with my Kindle.  I was shocked as I hadn't asked for it, I just came home one day last November raving about a friend's Kindle that she had shown me; he surprised me for my birthday!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
I am so glad you have a terrific DH - mine would not have thought about it but when I asked he agreed, they are full of surprises aren't they?  Nice to have you here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts