Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone - doing the normal inttroduction first post.  I am 23, live in Connecticut, and am DYING to get a kindle :).  I have a side job where I do some programming, and once I get my paycheck my wife says I can order myself a kindle...so hopefully soon I will be among all the kindle owners of this board.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome aboard.  You've picked a great place to wait. 
deb

·
Registered
335 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Great to have you here!  At least you won't be in the group of those crying because they have not gotten their shipping notice yet - you will be unique and special  :eek:

As Kathy said - HURRY UP PAYCHECK  :p

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hello mominsky and welcome to KindleBoards. You have come to the right place to hang out while waiting on your Kindle!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, mominsky! While you are waiting you can entertain youself by learning all you can about the Kindle through KindleBoards. Then when it arrives you won't have much of a learning curve to overcome.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea, i actually have been lurking on the forums here for a good month or so....i am dying to get the Kindle - i am one of those people that buys things cause they are cool - whether i need them or not....and i jump back and forth between cool things i want....so i think the real reason my wife is making me wait is that she doesnt want me to buy it and then a week later want something else....which is bound to happen anyways...but still!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts