Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Kindle 2 yesterday, and I had no idea how much I'd like it.  I've spent almost the whole day with it today!  These boards seem very helpful, and a great way to learn more.

·
Super Moderator
67,251 Posts
Welcome. .  .you're over near-ish to Annapolis aren't you?  Kreelan Warrior and ScrappingForEver, aka Mike and Jan Hicks are from that Neck of the woods.  Mike is the author of In Her Name which many of us are currently reading as part of the Read with the Author Book Klub. . . . .

Enjoy the boards!

Ann

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Welcome! I'm guessing your name is in reference to Anne Arundel Co..We're a friendly and helpful bunch. It's just how we are. Run on over to the Accessories and Book Corner Boards for lots more fun and recommendations.

I'm over the bridge, but work in Annapolis.

Ann, Why did I not know Mike and Jan are here in MD too??

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Howdy aaco - glad to have you here - like the other said, lots of info here.

·
Super Moderator
67,251 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
Ann, Why did I not know Mike and Jan are here in MD too??
LOL. Sorry, luv, I can't answer that question. I know Betsy and I have discussed it before. . . I'm not sure I realized you were so close. . . .we SO have to have a Real World Meet up. . . there are at least 10 of us now, I think, in the greater DC area. . . .

Ann

·
Registered
82 Posts
AACO is my partner, he got his Kindle 2 after seeing my new K2 this week.

So many DC-area people here, it's pretty awesome.  I'm originally from Pittsburgh but have lived in the DC area for over 20 years now.

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
ZomZom said:
AACO is my partner, he got his Kindle 2 after seeing my new K2 this week.

So many DC-area people here, it's pretty awesome. I'm originally from Pittsburgh but have lived in the DC area for over 20 years now.
So he did get one! Yeah. I remember you asking me about sharing books... glad to hear you two liked it enough to get a 2nd one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts