Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am a Kindle 2 owner from Delaware who just found the Kindle Boards and love all of the forums available here.  There is a variety of great information and love the reviews of the different products available for the Kindle.  I have owned my Kindle since Feb 2009 (it was a birthday present) and have been sleep deprived since February.  My Kindle has become a third appendage because I take it everywhere I go.  Hubby has started to get a little jealous of my K2 but given my love of reading, but he has gotten use to seeing it on my person ALL THE TIME!  If anyone knows of a Kindle re-hab group, please pass that information on in one of the forums.  For now, keep reading!  Glad to be here and really appreciate all of the great information posted on this site.

·
Super Moderator
67,246 Posts
chilady1 said:
Hi All,

If anyone knows of a Kindle re-hab group, please pass that information on in one of the forums. For now, keep reading! Glad to be here and really appreciate all of the great information posted on this site.
Well, you found it. . . such as it is. . . .though we're mostly enablers! Be sure to check out all the forums and meet the rest of the inmates. . . . .

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
chilady1 said:
Hi All,

I am a Kindle 2 owner from Delaware who just found the Kindle Boards and love all of the forums available here. There is a variety of great information and love the reviews of the different products available for the Kindle. I have owned my Kindle since Feb 2009 (it was a birthday present) and have been sleep deprived since February. My Kindle has become a third appendage because I take it everywhere I go. Hubby has started to get a little jealous of my K2 but given my love of reading, but he has gotten use to seeing it on my person ALL THE TIME! If anyone knows of a Kindle re-hab group, please pass that information on in one of the forums. For now, keep reading! Glad to be here and really appreciate all of the great information posted on this site.
Welcome to KB! I can't say that this is a rehab group and do you seriously want rehab for the Kindle addiction anyway?

Where in DE are you? I'm on the MD Eastern Shore.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi and welcome!

In a spirit of pure altruism, I am going to tell you that you should absolutely NOT visit the accessories forum.  There is nothing to see there.  No gorgeous covers, fabulous skins, super cool bags, to-die-for combinations of all the above.  Nothing at all.  No reviews to help you pick out anything for yourself.  Welcome to the dark side!

Kim

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Chilady! As was previously stated, we are all adicts to the Kindle, and you know you can't help someone untill they want help. None of us want to give up our Kindles. Glad you found us.
(Good work, Kim! Does my heart good to see such a new enabler do such fine work!)

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To late kimmysue, already been in the Accessories and your right, why would anyone in their right Kindle mind go in there?  Nothing to see but amazing accessories.  ALready purchased an Oberon cover (which I have been dying for since I got my Kindle) as a result.  Please give me alms when you see me on the street, broke and homeless from all the Kindle stuff I bought but holding onto my Kindle.  Never let that go!  So glad to find other addicts who will enable my habit!  I guess I AM in the right spot. ;D

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Welcome to the boards. Nice to have you here with us. Enjoy!!  ;D

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Addicts?  Addicts?  NAW - not this groups, we are OBSESSIVE  ;)  You want an addiction program, this is it  ;D

Nice to have you here, and keep on staying away from the accessories thread - HA  ;)

·
Registered
921 Posts
Welcome!  :D

Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.  I figure if buying accessories breaks my bank, I can always sticker myself with my extra decal girl skins to keep warm....

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Welcome and enjoy

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Hi there :)
Glad you found the boards.I am sure you will love it here as much as the rest of us do :)

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome to KBs. 
You only have to be here about ten minutes to know we don't believe in rehab.  Our 12-plus-step program requires we purchase, or at least lust after, MORE accessories; not less. 
Hope you have as much fun here as I do.
deb

1 - 14 of 14 Posts