Kindle Forum banner

Hello from Fantasy Author Kevin James Breaux

1K views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  leymesina 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I am author Kevin James Breaux. I have been writing since 1998 and having my works published since 2007. I'm an author of horror, urban fantasy and epic/dark fantasy. You can learn more about me by going to my author site www.kevinbreaux.com.

My debut novel, SOUL BORN was published in late 2010 by Dark Quest Books, a small press publisher. In early 2011 they released the KINDLE version of the book, and have it currently on sale. I must admit I do not have a Kindle yet, I cannot afford one with all my other write expenses. I hope to get one in the next year. I do have the apps for my phone and pc. Here is my books link;

I'm very new to the Kindle community, but I hear it's full of super-nice and accepting people, which is very cool. With the way the world has become in the last few years it's nice to be around people who are kind and generous.

Some updates on my work? I am currently writing 3 books. I'm focusing on the third book in my fantasy series Soul Born Saga, and a new Viking/Sci-Fi. Lastly, I hope to finish up a YA fantasy soon. I'm shopping an Urban Fantasy series around to agents, and plan on starting the second book in that series this winter. Basically I write 6-7 days a week and 6-8 hours a day.

I hope to spend some time here on this board, so I can learn more about the Kindle and its amazing authors.

Thanks again!

Kevin James Breaux
Author of Soul Born
www.kevinbreaux.com

See less See more
#11 ·
kevinjamesbreaux said:
I'm very new to the Kindle community, but I hear it's full of super-nice and accepting people, which is very cool. With the way the world has become in the last few years it's nice to be around people who are kind and generous.

Kevin James Breaux
Author of Soul Born
www.kevinbreaux.com
Hey Mods....don't miss this great compliment !!

Welcome Kevin and the best of luck with your projects

#15 ·
Welcome, Kevin. I love, LOVE, your cover for Soul Born. Who made it? Anyways, good luck with your books and hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

#17 ·
Azchen said:
Welcome, Kevin. I love, LOVE, your cover for Soul Born. Who made it? Anyways, good luck with your books and hope you enjoy your stay here. :)
Dan Dos Santos painted the cover for SOUL BORN and will be painting the covers for the rest of the series too. He is currently working on the second book. He is a Hugo Award Winner. Nice guy too! He does all of Briggs novels as well.

Thanks for loving it. I love it too.

#18 ·
I should have known! :D I loved his work on Warbreaker. I have the video of the process for that cover and it's nothing short of incredible. He's an amazing painter. Congratulations on the awesome covers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.