Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Georgia, I'm the proud new owner of a K2. Thanks to the accessories board it's already decked out, and my husband steals it every chance he gets so I see another addition to our family in the not too distant future.  :D

I've already learned so much from lurking these last few weeks, so thanks to everyone!

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Welcome. What accessories does it have? If you have been lurking here I'm sure it is dressed nicely. ;D

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Ephany! Maybe you should have picked more girlie accessories, he would have been embarrassed to steal it. ;)  Glad to have you here.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome to the boards! The accessories board is definitely dangerous  ;D

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay here.  8)

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Ephany - Got lots of folks from Georgia here, so glad to have you join!  Be sure and go to the Books forum and check it out.  Nice to have you here.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the warm welcome. My cover's a m-edge executive in grey with a decalgirl pink tranquility skin. I'm happy with the combination so far, there's just too many choices out there!

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Welcome Ephany, you will have fun here, everyone is more than happy to help you in any way they can. LOL
Look forward to your future posts.  Happy here in Arizona.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts