Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - I just received my Kindle as a Christmas present from my wife. She purchased the Kindle after watching the Oprah show.  I wanted the kindle ever since it first came out. Thank You Oprah!! I appreciate all the tips and advice I have found so far on this discussion board.  I have already found some free content and have a few new books in mind to purchase. Jerry

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Welcome, Jerry! From another new kindle owner - Santa left one for me under the tree, and a matching one for my wife. We are really enjoying them!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Jerry, welcome! So glad to have you here. Poke around and make yourself at home. We're a fun and friendly bunch.

L

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Jerry - glad to have you join us.  Lots of free books and lots of recommendations.  Betsy will be writing a welcome and inviting you to go to the Book Club thread, it's a great place to be.

Be warned though - you will be hooked!

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
gglass99 said:
Hello - I just received my Kindle as a Christmas present from my wife. She purchased the Kindle after watching the Oprah show. I wanted the kindle ever since it first came out. Thank You Oprah!! I appreciate all the tips and advice I have found so far on this discussion board. I have already found some free content and have a few new books in mind to purchase. Jerry
Jerry--

Congratulations on your new Kindle and welcome to Kindleboards!

Lots of free books, bargain books and favorite books in the Book Corner! Thanks for joining us!

Betsy

I

·
0 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Jerry--

Congratulations on your new Kindle and welcome to Kindleboards!

Lots of free books, bargain books and favorite books in the Book Corner! Thanks for joining us!

Betsy
Ms True beat me to it. There are some really good books that are free in the Book Corner.

Welcome to the forums. All new and improved with a chat option!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Jerry,

Welcome aboard!

What a wonderful Christmas present the Kindle is!  Glad you found your way here & have found some links and book recommendations to enjoy.

Cheers,

Marci

1 - 13 of 13 Posts