Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Kurt.  I am anticipating the arrival of my Kindle 2. 

I am an Accountant working for a city in Northern Indiana.  I am married, we have no kids just one spoiled Bischon.  I have lots of time to read. 

I read a wide variety of books from Harry Potter to Shelby Foote's series on the Civil War to Tom Clancy and Ken Follette.

The one thing that drew me to the Kindle is the fact that instead of fighting traffic to go to the bookstore just to wait in line to buy a book, I can download one in 60 seconds.  How cool is that.

Happy reading,
Kurt

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Woohoo, Beancounter!  Welcome to KindleBoards, congratulations on your first post, and on your pending Kindle!!

Keep us posted on your Kindle's arrival, but be sure to check out all the great books that we have recommended here on KindleBoards!

Betsy

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi there and a warm welcome to you ;)

I've had my Kindle since October and I still get a thrill seeing a book download so quickly.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome Kurt from your neighbor in Illinois!  I'm sure you'll enjoy the knowledge and the friends here at KindleBoards!
jp

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Welcome and enjoy

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Welcome Hoosier from another Hoosier.  Southwest corner of Hoosierdom.  Welcome to Kindleboards.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome, Kurt.  You've stumbled upon a great place.  Hope you stick around and enjoy all the fun. 
deb

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Kurt! Glad you found us.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Hi there :) Welcome to the boards :)

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Kurt - welcome - be sure and check out the Book Bazaar and Book Korner for some terrific reads since you are rather easy to please on your genres.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts