Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking here for a couple of weeks, ever since someone on the Amazon discussion board said everyone here is nicer!  I bought my first (yes, first) Kindle in late April.  I bought my husband one about two weeks later, my daughter one in August and my husband just bought me the Kindle2 for Valentine's day!  So we are a four-Kindle family!  My mom will be the recipient of my K1 since she was so disappointed that I wouldn't be passing on my books to her anymore.  She is going to be so excited to hear that she is about to inherit around 60 new books to read.  She's in Florida right now, so by the time she gets back in a month or so, it will probably be closer to 75 or 80.

I love my Kindle and now I'm loving this great community of Kindle lovers!

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome Patra, thanks for coming over and making an intro! Good to hear some folks think we are nicer here, we think so too. ;) We do have a great time. Hope you will join us for a book klub in The Book Corner.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Patra - Glad to have you join us!  Yes we are nice folks, mostly, here!  A little crazy sometimes, but we all love to read.  Glad to hear your mother is getting a kindle too - I mean kindle one  ;D

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome Patra.  Enjoy....

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Patra! Always room for another Kindlholic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts