Kindle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lurking for awhile, but I just ordered my K2 today, so I decided to jump in.  I already have a cover I bought through here and am looking at the Borsa Bella bags too.  Such an addiction and the actual K2 hasn't arrived yet.  :)  I look forward to getting to know all of you and learning lots about my K2.

Heather

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Heather! Have you been looking in The Book Corner? Lots of information about Bargain Books, Free Books and books Recommended by our Members to be had there. You've already found Accessories, be sure and post pictures when you get your ensomble put together. Any question, just ask, we love to help and there are some very knowledgeable people here. Hope you love your Kindle (know you will!) and hope you continue to enjoy Kindleboards.

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Enablers?  Who?  Us?  Never!

Welcome to KindleBoards, Heather!

Just ignore Kathy, Heather, on your way to Accessories to properly preparing for the arrival of your K2!  LOL!

Betsy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
crebel ~ I'm in Des Moines.  I saw my first Kindle yesterday at a meet up/show & tell at Barnes & Noble that was set up via the Amazon boards.

I bought the Bold Celtic Knot Oberon in black from one of the members here that was selling it a few weeks ago.  I had decided I would be getting that anyway since it's neutral colored and the deal here was too good to pass up.

I am leaning toward the Borsa Bella Original Kindle bag, top zip, in either Green Asian or Lord of the Greens.  Or Ernest Hemminggray or Twilight.  LOL  Pretty settled on Green Asian for now, though......and I looked at skins but haven't decided if I'm going to get one or not - I like how the K2 looks with the dark colored skins I have seen on here, but decided to use it for awhile first and see what I think.

Heather

·
Registered
9,479 Posts
A meet up/show and tell would have been a lot of fun.  I have a K1 and Amazon has relegated our discussion board to the depths of Hades and you have to go through 3 or 4 steps to get there if you don't have it bookmarked.  I haven't read the K2 board so I had no idea something like that was going on.  I am in Ottumwa and get to Des Moines at least once a month as 2 sisters live there and parents are in Ankeny.  Feel free to send me a PM about any local Kindle get-togethers and maybe we can meet sometime!  There are great enablers here to help with your accessories decisions.  I ended up with Oberon Forest in Fern (love, love, love it) and a Tego custom skin, but have ordered a couple of other decalgirls just because they were beautiful and gives me options to trade out sometime.  I have a Belkin travel case, but will ordered a Borsa Bella travel bag as soon as I see one in a water-resistant fabric I like.  Again, glad to have you here!

Chris

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Heather - welcome to kindleboards.  There is going to be a DC area meet and greet, sounds like you can have an Iowan meet and greet!  There are a couple of others here from Iowa - I think  ???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.