Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I've been lurking for awhile and Betsy the Quilter has ask me to introduce myself to the rest of the gang. I hail from New Jersey and have had my kindle since June. I don't post much but I do enjoy reading most of the comments here. My favorite types of books are horror and thrillers. I also enjoy mysteries. Some of my favorite authors are Dean Koontz, Jonathan Kellerman, John Sandford, John Saul, and James Rollins to name a few. I hope to get to know you all better and share book recommendations with you in the future.

P.S.
By the way, the names Tony.

·
Registered
829 Posts
hiya Tony!  welcome to the boards!  I got my Kindle in June too  :)

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Hey, Tony, you actually listened to my suggestion!  Proves you're new, no one else pays me any attention!  LOL!

I like some of the same authors as you so I'll check out the ones I don't know!

See you in Accessories and The Book Corner!

Betsy

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome Tony!  :) I'm in Alabama. I like some of the same authors you listed, Jonathon Kellerman, Dean Koontz.You a have a couple I haven't read so I will try them. I've had my Kindle since Sept & love it. The forum is a great place to meet new friends and get suggestions for new reads.

Linda

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Welcome Aboard Tony, nice to meet you.
Just jump right in and talk, that's the only way we are going to get to know you.

Glad you are enjoying your Kindle.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hi, Tony -

Good to see you here!  Participate as much as you want or as little.

Always good to have other viewpoints  8)

Marci

1 - 9 of 9 Posts