Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings. I'm a Kindle owner and author, new to this forum. I recently put four of my books three novels set in medieval Italy, and a nonfiction work on contemplative prayer) on Kindle. The print version of The Franciscan Conspiracy, the first of the Duecento novels, is out in 16 languages, and has been a top-10 bestseller in Brazil, Germany, Holland, and France and done well throughout Europe. Reviews have compared it favorably to Name of the Rose, DaVinci Code and Pillars of the Earth. Angel's Passage is the second novel in this series. Wolf in Winter is a YA novel about the early career of Francis of Assisi, and Yearning for the Father is the work on contemplative prayer. I've published all four in other ebook formats as well, and can help anyone going through this process.

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
Welcome to the KB and continued success with your books.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi John. I have a ton of admiration for those who write historical fiction. Never tried writing it, but it can't an easy task.  :)

·
Registered
5,937 Posts
Hi, John, and welcome to KB.  Glad you've joined us and wishing you every continued success with your books.

Dan --

1 - 11 of 11 Posts