Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow -- I am so glad Leslie found me over on the Amazon Kindle board and invited me here. This discussion board is a treasure trove of information.

I am Karin and I love my Kindle. My husband has his own Kindle as well (purchase about 2 seconds after I opened mine and powered it up). We read every night before bed for at least an hour or two. I love being able to buy a book in my PJ's.

By trade I am a professional writer (technical writing, articles, ghost writing,), technical trainer and elearning developer. I am also a cat lover (we have a tortie named Venice and a luxurious long-haired black cat named Bella) and an ardent admirer of Tibetan Terriers (ours is named Pronto). I enjoy photography as well. If you have a Flickr account, you can see some of my pix at http://www.flickr.com/photos/geekygirlrex/.

Hope to "e" you around the discussion board!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Welcome to the board Karin!  You will be a great addition!!  again - I loved your review on Kindle - you have a great writing style!

I'm still trying to sway Chris to get a Kindle or let me buy one for him.  He has gone from "No - yuck!" to "hmmm..  maybe".  Progress!!  And the first time I got a book wearing my PJ's sitting on my comfy couch - I had a big cheesy grin of pleasure!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Karin! So glad you took me up on my invitation. Glad to have you here.

Leslie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts