Kindle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!
I've been lurking around the board for a couple of weeks, I have made a few posts now though so I figured I better do an intro! I had been wanting a Kindle forever but couldn't justify the cost; however, when K2 came out I couldn't take it anymore and begged the hubby to let me have it  ;D which he agreed to!  :D I just received my K2 on Friday so I'm still really new at it and trying to learn a lot, which is how I found this board (which I love!).

About me: Obviously I lovvvvvve to read, usually about 2/3 per month, but it's down to about 1 per month right now as life is super busy (working full time, going to school half-time, and running my daughter back and forth to her 1,000,000 activities)! I'm 28, married and have a seven year old girl, I'm grooming her to be a bookworm like me! I'm also a writer, aspring to be a published novelist, maybe one day I'll have a book on Kindle (dare to dream)!

This seems to be a really great group full of awesome people, I'm so glad I found this site!  :)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Amanda! Glad you found us.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone!
And yes, Deb, I have been on the accessories board....I now have an m edge cover (though I really want an oberon!) and a decal girl skin is on it's way...now all I need is my borsabella travel bag...  :D

·
Registered
323 Posts
Welcome Amanda. I'm sure you're going to love it here. Put up your feet and sit a spell.

Oh yeah I almost forgot, stay out of any thread that says, accessories, Look what I got, It came, It arrived, check this out, or anything like that. It can get you into really big TROUBLE!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone!  ;D

Yes the accessories board has already gotten me in trouble as a matter of fact!  ;D No not really but if I don't stay out of it I will end up with an oberon cover and an unhappy husband  :-\  8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.