Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!
I've been lurking around the board for a couple of weeks, I have made a few posts now though so I figured I better do an intro! I had been wanting a Kindle forever but couldn't justify the cost; however, when K2 came out I couldn't take it anymore and begged the hubby to let me have it  ;D which he agreed to!  :D I just received my K2 on Friday so I'm still really new at it and trying to learn a lot, which is how I found this board (which I love!).

About me: Obviously I lovvvvvve to read, usually about 2/3 per month, but it's down to about 1 per month right now as life is super busy (working full time, going to school half-time, and running my daughter back and forth to her 1,000,000 activities)! I'm 28, married and have a seven year old girl, I'm grooming her to be a bookworm like me! I'm also a writer, aspring to be a published novelist, maybe one day I'll have a book on Kindle (dare to dream)!

This seems to be a really great group full of awesome people, I'm so glad I found this site!  :)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Amanda! Glad you found us.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hello neighbor!

I'm in Cincinnati.  Welcome to the board.  You're going to love it.  But watch out for the accessory board......it will suck you right in and then suck some more money out of your wallet.  ;D

Deb

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone!
And yes, Deb, I have been on the accessories board....I now have an m edge cover (though I really want an oberon!) and a decal girl skin is on it's way...now all I need is my borsabella travel bag...  :D

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Amanda - nice to have you here ;D  Always glad to have another resident author!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Welcome Amanda. I'm sure you're going to love it here. Put up your feet and sit a spell.

Oh yeah I almost forgot, stay out of any thread that says, accessories, Look what I got, It came, It arrived, check this out, or anything like that. It can get you into really big TROUBLE!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone!  ;D

Yes the accessories board has already gotten me in trouble as a matter of fact!  ;D No not really but if I don't stay out of it I will end up with an oberon cover and an unhappy husband  :-\  8)

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
amanda924 said:
Thanks everyone! ;D

Yes the accessories board has already gotten me in trouble as a matter of fact! ;D No not really but if I don't stay out of it I will end up with an oberon cover and an unhappy husband :-\ 8)
LOL... I can so relate to that!

Welcome Amanda!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts