Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! My name is Rita and I just joined your site today. I've been visiting quite often and finally decided to join. I've been a K2 owner since its release and absolutely love it!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Rita! Always room for another KIndleholic. Lots to do and learn here. You might start at The Book Corner where you'll find Bargain Books, Free Books and books Recommended by our Members. Let's Talk Kindle and Tips, Tricks and TroubleShooting are the areas dealing with using your Kindle and problems you may have with screensavers or other issues. One of my favorite areas is Accessories, just love to see all the different way members personalized their "precious." If you have any questions, ask away, someone here knows the answer or where to find it. Hope you continue to enjoy your Kindle and KindleBoards

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
Hi, and welcome!  Glad you came out of hiding.  :D

Our eyes are on Kentucky this weekend....  just dug out the recipe for the annual mint julep!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome Rita!  I'm glad to see you made it "official". Enjoy the vast knowledge of KindleBoards....
jp

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Rita - really nice to have you here.  Be sure and check out some of the other threads as well, we are a fun group full of recipes, book suggestions, you name it we do/have it here.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome Rita!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. This site looks like it's an awesome place to learn about books, tricks and Kindling.  :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts