Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very avid reader, looking forward to getting my Kindle, I tend to read 2-3 books at a time and the floor looks like it. My wife complains constantly about my never ending pile next to my recliner

Jim

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome again Jim! Thanks for coming over and making an introduction. Please join us for a book klub in The Book Corner. Get ready because you are going to love your Kindle!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Jim - Glad to have you here.  Since I got my kindle I have started reading several books at a time and I tend to read a whole lot more.  You will find some terrific authors here and the book clubs are great plus all the hints for free and inexpensive books!  8)

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Welcome. The Kindle will keep your place in several books at once, so you can keep reading multiple books at once. :)

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Hi Jim! 

I tend to read several books at a time too, and the Kindle has been great!  Whereas I used to neglect books I'd started for months at a time and then have to do a lot of re-reading, now I just go through the home page list and bump up the ones I haven't opened in a while but that I don't want to forget for too long!  (Boy, this is a run-on sentence!)

Welcome!

N :)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Neekeebee said:
Hi Jim!

I tend to read several books at a time too, and the Kindle has been great! Whereas I used to neglect books I'd started for months at a time and then have to do a lot of re-reading, now I just go through the home page list and bump up the ones I haven't opened in a while but that I don't want to forget for too long! (Boy, this is a run-on sentence!)

Welcome!

N :)
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome! Always room for another reader here.

·
Registered
335 Posts
welcome!

G

·
Howdy and welcome.  My mom's side of the family is from around Menifee county KY.  That's close to the Daniel Boone National Forest.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hi, Jim -

How many books has the Kindle prevented you from purchasing & cluttering the house with  :D

Glad you are here,

Marci

1 - 15 of 15 Posts