Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Sorry, I guess I went backwards by posting around a few times and not coming here first!

I'm Stephen. I got my Kindle in September for a birthday present and made my wife a "Kindle widow" until I bought her one for her birthday two months later. We love them.

A little bit about me...I've been writing about pop culture and music for over 20 years and have written and co-written two books about the Grateful Dead and contributed to a 2007 book about Creem Magazine (all on Amazon but none on Kindle). I've also recently been working on an e-book about the Kindle, which gave me the perfect excuse to buy the Kindle 2 that finally arrived today.

I guess that's it for now. The site looks great. See you on the boards!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hey Stephen:

I, too, posted before introducing - maybe it's an LA thing because I was born and raised in LA, now I live mostly in Malibu.

Your writing sounds fun, I never saw the Dead but have a few friends who spent years in the traveling circus.

I look forward to seeing more posts from you.

Welcome to the boards!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Stephen! We love to have writers as members of KindleBoards.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Stephen - Always nice to have a "dead head" here, even if you are from California  ;D  We are all obsessive about our Ks so any additional info is always welcome  8)

·
Registered
599 Posts
Malibama said:
Hey Stephen:

I, too, posted before introducing - maybe it's an LA thing because I was born and raised in LA, now I live mostly in Malibu.
I posted before introducing as well. And guess what... I'm from LA :p

Welcome Stephen!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts