Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to quickly say Hello to all the folks in this informative, often hilarious forum in which I've been lurking the past few days.  I have a K2 on order and am anxiously awaiting its delivery.  I am an avid reader of fiction, mystery-thrillers, and the like so the library folks will surely miss seeing me!

This forum has been a wealth of information and I look forward to adding to it in the upcoming months!

Dawn

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, dngtrumps! Glad you found us. Iknow you will love the Kindle and hope you continue to enjoy Kindleboards.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome Dawn.  These boards are great fun.  I am also from Maryland over on the eastern shore.  Make sure to check out the "Accessories Forum".  I will warn you it is very dangerous to your credit card.   ;D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Too late for the Accessories Board warning.  I already ordered a skin, a borsa bella bag, and an Oberon cover.  I will definitely be hiding the credit card statement from my hubby next month. ::)

Dawn

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome! I have an aunt who lives in Maryland  :)

·
Registered
21,587 Posts
Dawn,
Good to see another Marylander.
I know that you will love your K2 when you finally get it.
I would have directed you to the Accessories boards and into the alble hands of the "enablers" but you have already discoved the joys of purchasing such things on your own.
And just wait until you start scooping up the free or almost-free books that can be had.  We have some great authors who are members here - introduce yourself Jeff (and all the others).  So once again welcome.

·
Registered
58 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
Hey there Dawn! Welcome to KindleBoards. I'm also in Maryland. We're a freindly bunch!

Stitch...Where on the shore are you?
Not to far from Chestertown. Are you familiar with the area?

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Dawn - the BookKorner can also be dangerous, free and bargain books will fill your time quickly - that way you can justify your accessories purchases  8)

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hello Dawn and welcome. It looks like we share a love of the same genre in books. Looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
Hi Dawn, and welcome  --  and cross everything nonessential off your calendar because this board is addictive!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts