Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, I've been around awhile, but just registered today. My sweet DH wanted to get me a Kindle for my birthday last Oct... I hummed and hawed not sure if I would use it. Late november I decided that yes I wanted it and propmpty told my hubby that is what I wanted for christmas..... then Oprah had it on her show.

well I don't have to tell you that I ended up with a K2 in Feb, just like a lot of other people. so I've been obsessing since early Dec and reading everything on the boards!

I love my kindle!  I just got an oberon kindle cover (sky dragon) and waiting on celtic hounds large journal (to be used with my amazon cover). Although I'm finding I'm using my TuffLuv case more often as it is lighter and I can stand it up and read while i'm eating my lunch.

ok, nuff about me..... I'm heading back to the boards. : )

·
Registered
43,324 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome DoubleDog!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Doubledog - glad you quit waffling and finally decided to join the kindlers of the world!  Intinst has given you some great advise, hope you follow it!

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hi DoubleDog and welcome! So glad you decided to come out of lurkdom to join in on the fun! Glad to have you here! :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HI Leslie,

I'm in Framingham. Both my parents are from Maine. Eastport and Cutler to be exact. : )

where are you?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts