surprised me with such a wonderful gift. What a treat to be able
to enlarge the font :D

I run a small medical billing service here in Central Ohio (not
a very exciting way to make a living but I've been doing it
for over 30 years now) and other than books, my other great
love is for cats, particularly Siamese (Meezers). I have three
of them and they are the most delightful fellows! I collect
antique and collectible cat figurines as well so I guess I'm
well on my way to becoming a "crazy cat lady".

This seems like a great place and I can't wait to see what
books other folks like.

Best Mother's Day gift in years!

Marcia, the "Meezer Mom"

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Welcome Marcia. My oldest daughter is also a Marcia. We have always called her Marcy. What a wonderful Mother's Day gift. Every once in a while our children can really surprise us. My children gave me my Kindle for Christmas. :)

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Marcia, so glad you found the Boards.  What a great son you have.  I have discovered a bunch of new authors because of the great folks here sharing about their favorite books.  I'm sure you'll be just as pleased as I have been.
I look forward to reading more of your posts.
deb

·
Registered
209 Posts
Welcome Marcia,
I am happy that you have joined us. You will find nice people  and lots of help too.
We love all sorts of animals around here, so feel free to fill us in about your babies.
Lettie

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Marcia! Since you are interested in books, I'll post some links. First there is The Book Corner with lots of info including Recommended by our Members and additional sites for Book Lovers. Then there is the Book Bazaar, where our member authors post about their books. It also has threads about Bargain Books and Free Books
Then , if you have questions about using your Kindle, try Tips, Tricks and TroubleShooting, or just ask away! We have many very knowledgeable people here who love to help. Let's Talk Kindle is for discusions about all things in the Kindle world.
If you are interested in personalizing your Kindle, look to Accessories, where you wil find threads about covers, lights, skins, bags and much, much, more. Hope you continue to love your Kindle and enjoy KIndleBoards.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Hi Marcia..welcome aboard :)

I have Siamese cats as well and I agree that they are great furkids :)

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Marcia - what a wonderful Mother's Day gift, and you found us a well.  There are lots of good books around here, intinst has given you good advise on where to go.  He is our number one enabler! as well as being a nice guy.

We are fanatic about our kindles, reading and our furbabies so you will fit in quite well.  Welcome.

·
Registered
21,587 Posts
Marcia,
Welcome to KB.
You have already met some of the best people not only here but anywhere.
Intinst has given you some great links for finding useful threads to start with.
Enjoy yourself and ask questions - the information here is incredible and invaluable.
I am originally from Ohio (left in 1967) but was in Cleveland. Still have family in the Columbus area.
I am sure you will like it in this forum.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome Marcia!  I'm sure you'll love your Kindle and KindleBoards..
jp

1 - 14 of 14 Posts