Kindle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there! I just found this board today and am so excited to be here! I just got a Kindle from my wonderful husband for Mother's Day, and I am in LOVE!

I live in Michigan with my husband, Jay, and our two little boys, who are 2 years and 4 months. It's a little tough to find time to read, but I seem to manage :)

-- Alexis

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Welcome to the boards Alexis...glad you are here :)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Alexis! Lots to learn and be exited about here. There's The Book Corner, with book klubs, books Recommended by our Members, additional sites for Book Lovers and many other discussions about books. Then there's the Book Bazaar where our member authors post about their books and you will also find Bargain Books and even Free Books!
Questions about using your Kindle? Check out Tips, Tricks and TroubleShooting. Or just ask. Many Kindle enthusiasts here who just love to help, one of them is sure to know your answer or where to find it. Let's Talk Kindle is for discusions of everything in the Kindle world.
The Photo Gallery is for pictures of pets, vacation spots, yourself or most anything else.
Lastly, there is Accessories, everthing you want to know about personalizing you Kindle can be found her. Skins, covers, lights, bags and much, much, more.
Hope you continue to love your Kindle and enjoy KindleBoards.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Alexis - the est part of the kindle is you can pick it up for that "free?" minute you have now and again.  So glad to have you here.  What part of Michigan are you from, some in laws of mine live in Battle Creek.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Hi Alexis, I am a former Michigander, went to Michigan State, lived in Romeo until I moved to Florida in 2005. My brother and SIL are in Jackson. Welcome to the Kindleboards

Lynn L

1 - 15 of 15 Posts