Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Teresa an I live in Rochester, MN.  I got my Kindle 2 about a month ago and have spent that month reading everything I can find about the Kindle.  I got my skin from Decalgirl - Crime Scene, and my Red Prodigy Case from M-Edge.  I am waiting to get my light from them when it is available. 
I love this new gadget of mine.  My kids call me the 'geekmom' and I have lots of gadgets.  My kids bought me the Kindle for school and it is one of the nicest things they have ever gotten me.    I look forward to reading more here on the boards.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Congratulations on your K2.  I think being a geekmom is a good thing.  Shows you can keep up with them.
Welcome. 
deb

·
Registered
43,324 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome to KB!

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Welcome, Tippy.  Want to have fun? Do a board search for Hibbing. Of course, I'm easily amused.  :)

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Geekmom - my question was, are you close to Hibbing?  I actually asked someone that and they were from Hibbing!  It is a kindleboard joke, along with Hugh, cake, pie, sparklers, margueritas, you name it it is a joke, except accessorizing, and reading.

Nice to have you here and hope you enjoy your kindle as much as the rest of us do.

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Hi!  Welcome to Kindleboards!

Rochester is in the south, I think?  Everyone on Kindleboards has heard of Hibbing because I keep telling them my mom was from Hibbing!

Glad you're here, looking forward to bumping into you around the boards!

Betsy

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Very glad you found KindleBoards. It's a great place.
I'm in Albuquerque NM but have a daughter at Carleton College in Northfield.
In fact I fly to MN tomorrow morning for a visit.
I'll holler as I fly over. <lol>

1 - 14 of 14 Posts