Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm Big Al's wife, and I wanted to introduce myself. As Al has already posted, we are now a kindle kouple, and I've spent the last few days buying books for our kindles. I have so enjoyed reading all the posts on this board, and it's so nice to find kindred kindle spirits who will understand my new obsession. Everyone on this board is so friendly and welcoming, and I appreciate all your kind words to Al. I am so excited to meet you all. Thank you for your kind words to Alex, they are very much appreciated. Also thank you to Neekeebee and Kathy for giving me my "kindle board name." ;D

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Welcome Mrs. Big Al.  I hope the time goes fast and before you know it the big guy will be home and you'll be reading your kindles together..

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Welcome to the board Mrs. Big Al', lol. Hope you enjoy your stay here.  ;D

·
Registered
216 Posts
Welcome Mrs Big Al from another N.Carolinian ! I'm in Fayetteville, what about you?
I'm also new here and completely addicted.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Mrs Big Al ! Thank you for your service as well as Al's. The home front is just as important. Glad you found us.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello there! And welcome to the Kindle Board!! Gee, everyone here has been so nice! I know you'll enjoy this board and gain lots of friends and great ideas on Kindle downloads too!

Love ya! (Can I say that on this board?)  ;D

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Big Al said:
Hello there! And welcome to the Kindle Board!! Gee, everyone here has been so nice! I know you'll enjoy this board and gain lots of friends and great ideas on Kindle downloads too!

Love ya! (Can I say that on this board?) ;D
Too cute!!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Big Al said:
I believe we can allow it this one time. ;)

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Big Al said:

You bet you can say that on these boards!! Stay safe!

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome Mrs. Big Al! :) Always glad to have another Kindle Kouple join us. If you are obsessed with your Kindle this is the place to be. Grateful for the sacrifice you two are making for our country.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Welcome Mrs Big Al

Like everyone else has stated, we will help you load up your kindles with books, skins, covers, light and anything else the well dressed kindle may need.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Welcome Mrs. Big Al;
We are always ready to accept new fanatics here. I am also in NC - the Triad area. What about you?

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Welcome and glad to help with the name. This is a wonderful site to visit and everyone is so helpful. Just know that we appreciate the sacrifices your family is making.  :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome and for the words of support.  I couldn't be with a better bunch of enablers - I love seeing what skins and covers everyone is buying and getting suggestions for great new reads.  I'm really looking forward to being a part of this forum.
Yes tlshaw I am in the Triad as well, W-S to be exact, there seem be quite a few North Carolinians on the board.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Mrs. Big Al said:
I just wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome and for the words of support. I couldn't be with a better bunch of enablers - I love seeing what skins and covers everyone is buying and getting suggestions for great new reads. I'm really looking forward to being a part of this forum.
Yes tlshaw I am in the Triad as well, W-S to be exact, there seem be quite a few North Carolinians on the board.
Then we are neighbors. I live in K-Vegas. (Kernersville to the rest of the world). Welcome to NC and to the KindleBoards.

·
Registered
216 Posts
tlshaw said:
Then we are neighbors. I live in K-Vegas. (Kernersville to the rest of the world). Welcome to NC and to the KindleBoards.
That's Kevin Harvick-ville! :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts