Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, my name is Jesse. I hail from Omaha, Nebraska and have lived here most of my life. I pulled the trigger on a Kindle 2 and so far I really like it. It's nice to wake up first thing in the morning and have the New York Times and Financial Times there waiting which is a vast improvement over physical delivery in my area.

Anyways, I'm glad to be aboard and look forward to contributing as much as I can.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Jesse - nice to have you here.  This place is a wealth of information from new members and old members, so jump right on in  ;D

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, jessep28! Always room for another Kindle lover. Be sure and check out the Book corner area for info on cheap or even free reads and the Accessories area for ideas on making your Kindle as distinctive as you are.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome to Kindle Land!!!

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hello Jesse and welcome! I have very fond memories of visiting my cousins in Omaha as a kid. Glad to have you here!

·
Registered
904 Posts
My daughter attended UNO so my wife and I made several trips to Omaha.  I really liked the town and miss the Upstream Tap, good food and good Beer....  Welcome.
jp

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm an alumnus of UNO also, having graduated in 2007. The Upstream is always an enjoyable place to go to. Probably my favorite place though is the Crescent Moon/Huber Haus off of 35th and Farnam.

Omaha is a great place to live. It has many of the features of a big city but without the sky high cost of living.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts