Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Nevada!!  I have had my K2 since Feb, I got it as a christmas gift.  I love to read and my husband was sick of my books lying around, so he went on a buy my wife a kindle campaign.  I have not named mine, its called my library, I guess I'm not very creative.  I am currently waiting for my new skin and case to come, so I will try to post pics later.  I have enjoyed reading about other owners great love for  anything kindle and am learning alot, thanks.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Welcome, and congratulations on owning the K2! Enjoy it! You're amongst a wonderful group of people here.

Maureen

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Welcome to the Kindleboards! ...I'm sitting here wondering if you are my friend's sister, cuz I told my friend to tell her sister about the board just a day or two ago...hmmm. Okay I'm thinking to hard! Hope you enjoy the kindleboards!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for the warm welcome. So far the Kindle boards have been a great help to me.
Vegas_Asian (Experiment#305) said:
Welcome to the Kindleboards! ...I'm sitting here wondering if you are my friend's sister, cuz I told my friend to tell her sister about the board just a day or two ago...hmmm. Okay I'm thinking to hard! Hope you enjoy the kindleboards!
No, I am not the person you are talking about, but I do hope she joins, what a wonderful group of people.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Welcome to the Boards!! Enjoy your stay here.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome Nevada!!  I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay!
jp

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Mattswife - nice to have you here.  Don't worry about names, mine is just called "my kindle"  I never got into naming things.  Have a hard enough time naming my furbabies when they join our lives.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Hello mattswife :) and welcome to the boards.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts