Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Just got my Kindle about a month ago. By far the BEST present I ever received. Its an early christmas gift from my husband, who was he kidding telling me to try it out and give it back so he could wrap it!! I love to read and I read all different kinds of novels. Some romance, thriller, mysteries...

Tracie

·
Registered
195 Posts
Welcome! We're a fun group here.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Hi Tracie, thanks for coming over and introducing yourself. We are happy you are here and look forward to more posts from you. There were several free books over in The Book Corner today, I got 8. You may want to check it out. We also have bookclubs starting in Jan. Make yourself at home and feel free to ask questions.

Linda

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Welcome, Tracie!

Be sure to check out our Book Corner where we have free book recommendations, bargain books and our reader's favorite books.  And if you want to get a gift for your Kindle, check out Accessories!

Betsy

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi  ya Goofy!

I just told my daughter this evening that this is probably the one thing I have bought for myself in my entire life that I have not had one guilty pang about ;)

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Goofy370 said:
Hi everyone. Just got my Kindle about a month ago. By far the BEST present I ever received. Its an early christmas gift from my husband, who was he kidding telling me to try it out and give it back so he could wrap it!! I love to read and I read all different kinds of novels. Some romance, thriller, mysteries...

Tracie
OMG Tracie... that is exactly what my husband did to me... I actually got to use it for a week and then I had to wrap it up. The next morning after breakfast he let me open it! ;D Welcome!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts