Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am Nancy
I am married, 2 kids, 1 grandson and 6 labradors, 4 cats. My husband and I live in NJ but we will be moving to Montana soon. We bought 40 acres and will be building a new home/cabin in the spring.

My husband is going to buy me a kindle 2 next week and I am looking for all the info, discounts and help I can get. Thanks

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Nancy! You will love the Kindle, and you came to the right place for information. Check out the tips,tricks and trouble shooting area and lets talk kindle for info on the kindle itself. Accessories will show you how glam it up.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Welcome!

Good luck with your upcoming move!  You're going to love your Kindle when you get it.  Be sure to let us know how beautiful Montana is when you get there.  :)

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Howdy Nancy! Glad to have you here. You've come to the perfect place to hang out while waiting for your kindle to arrive!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Nancy - so nice to have you here with us!  We have a show your pets thread in Not Quite Kindle.  We would love for you to show your furbabies there.  Don't know when you will have time to read building a house, but at least you won't have to worry about bookshelves!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts