Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all -
I thought I'd do this the right way and post here first, but omg!  I just got my kindle half an hour ago.  It's so small!  Tiny little nugget sitting and recharging next to me, slightly depressed Edgar Allen Poe staring out.  I want to take lunch and play.
Thanks for having me!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Welcome to Kindleworld. We're sharing your excitement.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
GREAT Chiniqua

You are the first I have read about getting your K2 - marvelous and wonderful ENJOY and Welcome, just don't forget about us and let us know what you think.  8)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, chiniqua! In the top ten reasons to use exclamation points, receiving a new Kindle has to be 1,2 or 3.(At least around here  :) ) Happy for you and Welcome to KindleBoards.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome! 
So far it's totally amazing.  I'm experimenting with the web browser now (since I can't very well just start reading a novel at work) and it's pretty good.  Slower than my phone, but decent. 
It's hard to describe just how thin it really is.  And it's very matte, so no fingerprints at all (don't know what the K1 was like).

Amazing.  Do you think my boyfriend will mind if I cancel our mardi gras plans and stay home and read?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts