Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I'm Maryann, from central NJ. I've been desperately wanting a Kindle for months and months, but always found a good ($$) excuse not to get one. But today for some reason I went temporarily insane and hit that "Place Order" button. :D

So now I feel a little bit guilty, but I'm SO excited and can't wait for my Kindle to arrive on Monday!!!

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome Maryann.  How exciting for you.  You will be so very happy with your purchase.  One of the best gifts I've ever had.  Hope you are reading as many posts as you can on the Kindleboards.  There is some really good information here.
Looking forward to reading more of your posts.
deb

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Maryann! Lots to learn and be exited about here. There's The Book Corner, with book klubs, books Recommended by our Members, additional sites for Book Lovers and many other discussions about books. Then there's the Book Bazaar where our member authors post about their books and you will also find Bargain Books and even Free Books!
Questions about using your Kindle? Check out Tips, Tricks and TroubleShooting. Or just ask. Many Kindle enthusiasts here who just love to help, one of them is sure to know your answer or where to find it. Let's Talk Kindle is for discusions of everything in the Kindle world.
The Photo Gallery is for pictures of pets, vacation spots, yourself or most anything else.
Lastly, there is Accessories, everthing you want to know about personalizing you Kindle can be found her. Skins, covers, lights, bags and much, much, more.
Know you will love the Kindle, and hope you continue to enjoy KindleBoards!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi MaryAnn - instinst has some great ideas for you to peruse while waiting.  He is our unofficial social secretary and super duper enabler!

We have quite a few folks from joisey here so glad you joined the club.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hi Maryann and welcome! I felt guilty at first too, but once you have that Kindle in your hands all that guilt will disappear!!  ;D

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Hi Maryann,

I grew up in Central Jersey my whole life, and just moved away a little over a year ago.  I miss it.  ...even the Somerville Circle  :)

Welcome to the board!  It's a wonderful place to be.  And congratulations on your Kindle!

Maureen

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Hello and welcome to the boards :)

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Welcome and enjoy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts