Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've posted here a few times already, but I thought I'd go ahead and introduce myself.  I'm John, I'm a novelist, and I'm hopelessly addicted to the Kindle.  At times I've found myself putting off paper books in order to read something less interesting on the Kindle.  I believe that's a warning sign of some kind, but I don't care.

This is a great forum.  I've found several tips and tricks as well as recommendations for a lot of good books I never would've picked up otherwise.  

Good to be here.  

John

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
welcome and enjoy

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome from another newbie!  And someone in the Omaha area, at the moment (Bellevue... and only for the next month).  Glad to see some folks around here have found KB; it seems like a pretty cool place to meet and chat with other Kindlers.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome John!  I'm sure you'll find us a very friendly bunch here at Kindleboards.  I spent many a weekends in Omaha when my daughter was attending UNO.  The "Upstream" is still dear to my heart. ;D
jp

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Hi there :) Welcome to the boards :)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, John! Glad you found KindleBoards!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi John - sounds like you guys should have an Omaha meet up before Tara leaves!

I found some terrific books here, genres I never would have tried.

Welcome

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Welcome! I'm in northwest Missouri, so I'm not too far from you. In fact, I'm planning to go to the Henry Doorley Zoo sometime in the next few weeks. It's a wonderful zoo, and I like Omaha a lot. (When I was a child, my great-aunt lived there, and I'd go via bus or train to visit her. I have a lot of fond memories of the city.)

Hope you enjoy the boards here as much as I have. There are a lot of kindred spirits to be found here, as you've probably already noticed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts