Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello fellow kindle enthusiast. I have been lurking without an acount for some time and thought I would finally jion in on the fun :). Iv had my kindle 2 for about 3 weeks and its seldom more than 5 feet away from me. I am a senior in highschool and I would eventually like to have a career in biochemistry (I have several backup plans though). My DK2 has already been loaded up with educational texts on that subject and others (many for free  :D )

Im enjoying KindleBoards, but I wish I never clicked on the accessories section. My teenaged impulse controll cant handle it  ;)

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome.  So glad you decided to post.  Since you are in high school we will try not to talk you into too many accessories. 
Enjoy the boards.
deb

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Welcome. Glad you are enjoying your Kindle. Stay away from accessories unless you plan on getting a parttime job. :)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, hunebe! Glad you found us, we'll help you all we can with the accessories urge.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I am unemployed now but Iv had enough leftover funds from my old job to buy the kindle (biggest purchase Iv made BTW) and the basic amizon cover(I doubt it would survive in my backpack without it) and a variety of books, of course. I failed to resist buying a skin but thats where it ends as far as accessories go, at least untill I get a summer job :-X

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome hunnebe!  :) Glad you are here. Look forward to more of your post. Seems we adults can't handle accessories either hunnbe.  :D I don't think age has anything to do with it.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Welcome hunebe - we have lots of students, high school, college and otherwise here, maybe they can help you with your accessory urge - so far I have managed to avoid the problem and I am a long time away from school  ::)

Just glad to have you here  :)

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hello hunebe and welcome to KindleBoards! My high school senior niece is so jealous of you! :) I wish I could get her a Kindle as she is an avid reader like me. It's great to have you here and I hope to see you around the boards... and you aren't the only one who has to control those accessory urges!! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts