Kindle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my Kindle 2 back in Feb but just recently discovered Kindleboards!  I love my Kindle so far and am looking forward to having it on my two week trip to Europe in May - certainly easier than trying to carry around enough books for that length of time!  I must say, I am glad to have found this forum but am now getting somewhat overwhelmed with all my accessory options, giving my Kindle a proper name and, best of all, all the free books everyone posts about.  Looking forward to meeting other reading freaks such as myself :)

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
Welcome, and beware of the accessories enablers!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Welcome. Enjoy your stay with us!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome,toenniel! Glad you found KindleBoards.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi toeinnel - nice to have you here.  Not all of us have accessorized, so don't obsess about it regardless of what the ENABLERS say  ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome Tonneil!  I haven't named my Kindle yet, but I do have a very nice m-edge cover.  I'm resisting the ENABLERS with every ounce of strength I can muster.  ;)  They're tricky though...be wary of them!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Susan in VA said:
Welcome, and beware of the accessories enablers!
Anju No. 469 said:
Hi toeinnel - nice to have you here. Not all of us have accessorized, so don't obsess about it regardless of what the ENABLERS say ;)
Lisa G. said:
Welcome Tonneil! I haven't named my Kindle yet, but I do have a very nice m-edge cover. I'm resisting the ENABLERS with every ounce of strength I can muster. ;) They're tricky though...be wary of them!
You are all sure worried about enablers, does that mean you are about to succomb?
Resistance is futile! All will be enabled! (But on the bright side, just think how pretty/good looking (gender allowance for individual Kindles) your Kindles will be, with their skins and covers and bags and lights and... ;)

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
intinst said:
You are all sure worried about enablers, does that mean you are about to succomb?
Too late. Already have. One skin, one Oberon, two custom BB's.

And it took the Enablers less than two weeks from when I got here. Evil bunch. :D

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Susan in VA said:
Too late. Already have. One skin, one Oberon, two custom BB's.

And it took the Enablers less than two weeks from when I got here. Evil bunch. :D
Improving the looks of the world one Kindle at a time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!  So far I think this is the friendliest discussion board I have ever visited!

I have been witnessing all the enablers on this board, but I already know I won't even bother to resist (I love accessories...).  Plus I already went ahead and bought a BB bag - after all, I can't take my Kindle on my trip with nothing!  Next up is loading it up with all sorts of ebooks...I will be away from my computer and whispernet for two weeks so I have to be prepared!

Thanks again for the welcome, looking forward to chatting with you all!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Hi and welcome to the family....
jp

1 - 19 of 19 Posts