Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What fun to find this nice message board!  I am currently a kindle-owner-wannabe, having only just ordered my kindle on Feb 9th.  I am totally obsessed with its' arrival...which according to my amazon order confirmation should be around March 2.  I hope.

I like to read...Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series, the Twilight saga, anything by Deborath Smith, psychic series by Jayne Ann Krentz, Mary Stewart, Dean Koontz, Dick Francis and anything about riding horses.

When I am not reading...I am playing with my old Dalmatian, Carly and riding my horse, Huey...oh, and yes, going to work in between all of the fun.

Nice to "meet" all of you and thank you for posting so many informative items for a newbie like me.  It sounds like I will have a lot of work to do when the kindle arrives...naming, accessorizing and whatnot!  ;)

Jennifer

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Suzanne and Leslie--thank you for the warm welcomes!

Suzanne, we are practically neighbors...I am in Elizabeth Twp.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Jennifer! You will enjoy hanging here until the big delivery day and even after. There is so much to learn about the Kindle here, someone seems to know the answer to any question you ask or they know who to ask!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Jennifer - glad to have you here - you will enjoy waiting with all the others waiting, they are having fun and parties  ;D

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome Jennifer! I am reading #2 book in the Outlander series and love it. This is a fun place to hang out as you wait for your delivery. Check out Tips, Tricks and Troubleshooting, filled with great Kindle info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts