Kindle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new owner of the Kindle - I ordered one in December and when I got tired of waiting, canceled the order and bought a refurbished unit from eBay (only $20 more than retail).

I got it yesterday and it looked brand new, so I am a happy camper.

I am here to learn more about my new purchase and am looking forward to lurking around.

Thanks in advance for hosting this fine source of Kindle info and reviews.

PortlandZinMan
Portland, OR

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome! Always room for another Kindler! While lurking, check out the Book Corner. Lots of book Klubs, recommendations for a good read, information on cheap (or Free!) books, and many other items. There is also the Kindle Accessories section, where you can learn about all the different items you need;) for your Kindle that you here not even aware existed.;) The Tips and tricks area has lots of good information as well if you ever have a problem. Any thing else, ask a question! Someone here will have the answer.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome and congrats on being a Kindle owner! Join us for a book klub in The Book Corner, we are having a blast. If you have any questions after browsing here feel free to ask. :) Nice to have another guy since they are the minority here.

·
Registered
552 Posts
LOL, only in Kindleland where you can pay more for a refurbished Kindle.  That's how addicting they have become.

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from Myrtle Beach  :D

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Welcome Portland - nice to have you here.  Nice to hear how determined you were to get a kindle - just remember this board is also the home of KA - Kindles Anonymous - we help to feed your addiction  8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts