Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Kindle 2 last week.  I made the switch from my Sony to Kindle and I am really loving it. Don't know why I waited so long.  I just love those skins they have for them.  I really got to make mine more personal.  This Kindle is the greatest.  I love the fact that I can download audio books from audible.com on it with no hassel.  I love to listen to books while I am doing chores around the house or taking a road trip, and read like a storm every single evening.  The rain falls and falls here but I don't care because I have all the great writers right here in my hands.  There is Kellerman, King and Koontz and that is just the K's.  Love Amazon for all the wonderful selection and the price is so much easier than Sony.  I no longer have to log on the computer and bring up the Sony store and gasp at the prices of the books.  I can read my paper right here at the touch of a button.  What more is there.  A love of literature that never seems to find an end and the Kindle the two are melted into one.  Great job Amazon, keep up the great work and keep my mysteries coming.  I have a never ending thirst for more books.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome to the boards! Be sure to check out the Book Corner for great (and often free) reads!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Birdlady - glad you came over here and introduced your self.  This is definitely the place to be and a warm and friendly place.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts