Kindle Forum banner

Hello from Rhode Island

2K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  pamfenway 
#1 ·
I've been lurking on these boards since I got my Kindle the 1st week of January 09 and I decided it was time to say "Hi" to all my fellow Kindlers. I have been enjoying your posts and look forward to reading more of them. I have already read about 8 books on my Kindle and I honestly don't enjoy reading DTB as much anymore since reading on my Kindle. Anyway nice to be part of the Kindle Boards

Judy

#4 ·
I have read Tess Gerritsen's Maura Isles/Jane Rizzolli series from "The surgeon" all the way to her latest "The Keepsake", I have read "Life expectancy" from Dean Koontz and I'm reading "Run for your life" by James Patterson right now. That's what I have read on my Kindle so far.

#5 ·
Greetings and Welcome, Judy! Glad to have you join us and that you are enjoying your Kindle.
It does change your reading, doesn't it?

#6 ·
Hey there Judy;

I'm from Rhode Island too. I haven't gotten my Kindle yet, I ordered on Feb 9, so I hope to get it soon.

I am really enjoying this forum and I hope you do as well.

I look forward to seeing posts from a fellow Rhody.

(you don't make pie by any chance, do you?)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.