Kindle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined a few days ago. Wanted to tell everyone hello.
Still waiting for my kindle, got my light and cover but Amazon still telling me 2-27 to 3-6 for delivery. Hope it will come before that. Can not wait to get started reading on the kindle. I have stopped buy books now. I do have a few left I can read till it arrives.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi there and a warm welcome to you.

It won't be long now and you will know the sheer joy of owning a Kindle ;)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hello and welcome!

But I must respectfully disagree with some here, the wait will seem interminable no matter where you hang out!  :D  :D

But hanging out here is fun anyways!  ;D

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hi, Sarge -

Glad you are here.  How did you learn about the Kindle and Kindleboards?

Sounds like you have a fair amount of books to keep yourself occupied with. Let us know your favorites in the Book Corner.

Marci

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello, neighbor.

I live in Virginia, too.  I'm about 15 minutes from Wytheville, VA in a little town called Rural Retreat! 

Welcome to the boards.  I hope you get your Kindle VERY SOON.  You'll love it.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Heidi said:
Hello, neighbor.

I live in Virginia, too. I'm about 15 minutes from Wytheville, VA in a little town called Rural Retreat!

Welcome to the boards. I hope you get your Kindle VERY SOON. You'll love it.
Hehe. I used to live in Wythe Co, we lived in Barren Springs. Went to Austinville Elem and 8th grade at Ft. Chiswell. What a small world!

I'm just up the road from both of you - Waynesboro

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome Sarge41!

I had my Kindle for over a year before I found this friendly band of brothers and sisters (I joined last week,) and I envy you and all the information you will glean from reading the boards before your Kindle arrives!

These folks are super friendly and super knowledgable.

Enjoy!

Linda aka MALIBAMA

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome! nelamvr6 is right . This isn't as good as a Kindle, but it really helps. Lots to learn and do and read in the time till your precious arrives. Glad to have you with us!.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.