Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks..........glad I came across the link to this website !!  My name is Brian, age  ;D and live in Red Lion, Pa.
and have owned the K1, and now own the K2. I have two daughters, both of whom had owned the K1, and both recently received their K2's. I use my Kindle almost daily and like Fantasy books the best. I have quite a large collection now for the Kindle and it will replace a wall full of paper books . I also will probably by the DX version since 99 % of my reading is at home. The size of the K1 / K2 is great for folks who carry their Kindle with them. I hope to get to meet some of you as we go forward and will do my best to help anyone if I can. Catch you all later.......enjoy your reading  8)

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Nice to meet you, Brian.  You have a Kindle family, how exciting.  Glad you found the Boards.  You will find some very helpful, informative folks around here.  We love to share about our Ks, but we also love to share about everything else in our lives as well.
Hope you get to stop by often.

deb

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Brian! We have some great SciFi/fantasy writers who are members of this board. You can find their books here:Book Bazaar, where you can also find Bargain Books and even Free Books.
Hope you continue to enjoy your Kindle and Kindleboards.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Brian - how nice to have you here - a whole kindle family!  Be sure and send your kids over here to, the more the merrier.  Intinst sent you a good link for some good books, we do have some terrific fantasy authors here.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hi Brian!  Nice to have you here with us!  Happy to hear about your Kindling family.... We know all things Kindle and love to share what we know.  How are all of you stocked on DecalGirl skins or Oberon covers??  :D

(if anyone in your family would like to part with their K1, I am looking to buy a gently loved one for a friend....)

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Hi Brian...it's nice to meet you :)

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Hmmm...Red Lion. I think I've been there before, but can't remember why. Is there something historical or otherwise "touristy" there? (I'm not too terribly far away in southern NJ.)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts