Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
My name is Christian and I love my Kindle 2 ;D.  After wanting one since the K1  and running out of space for more books, my husband Robert gave me a early Mothers day gift of a Kindle 2.  I had already downloaded the Ipod touch application so had a a half dozen books already but, when my Kindle which i named  Anduril arrived I was thrilled.  I quickly found this forum and have lurked here since.
So far I have a subscription to the L A Times, enough reading material to keep me busy for the foreseeable future.  I have found a few books via this forum I might have missed otherwise.
Also had the coolest Kindle sighting at a Barnes and Noble in Torrance, Robert and I each had a stack of books and magazines, a cuppa tea each and a cookie, I happened to look up and saw someone walking to the table next to us with a stack and a Kindle in a M edge cover.  I had never seen the Medge and public and asked him "was that a Kindle, and showed him mine with the amazon cover.  He said he had borrowed his from his wife. 
Anyway glad to be here and thank you for such a great forum.
chris

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Welcome to the boards! Nice to have you here. Enjoy your stay!!  :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Jet Jammer, Kind and Angela for your kind welcome.  I am glad to be here. 

Now if I can only figure out how to update my screen saver

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Chris - nice to have you here.  We will be sure you always have lots to read, more than you will have time for.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Hello and welcome to the boards :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Anju No. 469 said:
Hi Chris - nice to have you here. We will be sure you always have lots to read, more than you will have time for.
Hello, and its nice to be here. I have found so much great information and recommendations I don't think there's a chance of me not having lots of choices.
My TBR pile keeps growing, just now it fits in less space than one hardback.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts