Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just published my first novel, Sumerity and wanted to introduce myself.  This has been a work in progress for the last four years and I look forward to discussions on the topics in the book.  I'm hoping to spark some friendly debate!

What if the true story of mankind's creation was revealed to us? What if the story was not what anyone had expected, and was, in fact our worst nightmare?

What if, out of this horror, at last there was World peace?

And then, what if it was all a hoax formed out of corporate greed?

An unassuming college professor and inquisitive journalist have teamed together to discover the truth. A truth that others are wanting kept secret. Billions of dollars are at stake. Lives are at stake. However revealing the truth could be the devastation of mankind.

Sumerity takes place in modern day Iraq and incorporates current events with ancient civilizations. Along with a tale of suspense and intrigue, it ties politics, technology and corporate greed in with the World's struggles with religion and warfare.

Saundra McDavid
www.sumerity.com

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome! The book sounds like a very good read. Just down loaded a sample.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome Saundra! Always good to have another author join us. The book sounds great, got a sample. We have author led book klubs, check it out on The Book Corner. If you are interested in leading a klub on your book please let us know.

Thanks,
Linda

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Saundra, welcome! I will add you to our list of authors here at Kindleboards. Glad to have you join us!

L

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Nice to have you here Saundra - your book does sound intriguing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts